The idea of hiring a consultant is scary and if you are worried that you can not afford a consultant think again. As a consultant, I help practice owners reach their fullest potential and make their practice profitable. Most businesses fail within the year, don’t let that be you. I started off as a solo practitioner and after two years, my practice grew so much that I either had to refer my clients out or open a group practice.
Things that we will be working on:
- Clarify and set up your business goals for achievable growth, develop clinical policies and processes needed for it to run smoothly, and establish a plan to implement your goals.
- Identify and check-off all the necessary steps to register your name, fill out paperwork, set up your practice, and begin marketing to get clients you most want to serve.
- Assess what your practice needs to thrive.
- Develop concrete action steps and provide accountability to meet your goals.
- Point you toward valuable tools and resources for your practice.
- Provide guidance to help you avoid common mistakes and pitfalls.
- Lend an experienced ear to ideas and concerns.